Monday, May 7, 2012

This tastes just like girl scouts...

Cookies, that is. This tastes just like girl scout cookies. I'm a sucker for girl scout cookies and they are my weakness. I have seen copycat recipes online, tried them, and had to eat the failed result of a cookie. Nestle, did something evil, they made candy bars with cookie themes.

Ok, first off, the "Caramel & Coconut" cookie, taste just like the "samosa" cookies. Everything tastes exactly, EXACTLY, the same. The "Caramel & Coconut" bar was by far my favorite. (I actually purchased and ate two of them)

The next one was the "Peanut Butter Creme", which tasted just like the Do-Si-Dos™. I love me some peanut butter.

The last one was the "thin mints" and unlike the other two cookie inspired bares, in this one, they just called it Thin Mints. This was actually easy to do because the other two cookie names are trademarked and they couldn't trademark the name "thin mints", likely because it was too generic.

So, anyone reading this and anyone that loves girl scout cookies, I highly suggest getting these Nestle Crunch bars.

No comments:

Post a Comment